AdvertisementsNovember 23, 2017
You may cringe at the idea that Christmas advertisements are a legit Christmas tradition. But they’re undeniably part of the atmosphere of the season…and have an interesting history behind them.
- Genuine Chit Chat: In this episode we hear from Mike, host of Genuine Chit Chat. Check him out on iTunes, or wherever you get your podcasts
- Christmas in America: The book by Penne Restadt, the expert guest in this episode
Music from this episode
- “Pipe Dreamz” — Matt Oakley, via Free Music Archive
- “Cases to Rest” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “We Wish You” — Kevin MacLeod, via Incompetech
Stay connected to Christmas Past
Be sure to follow Christmas Past on social media. I’m posting fun extra Christmassy content on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I also sometimes post things to Pinterest. You can send me messages in any of those places, or you can write me at christmaspastpodcast AT gmail DOT COM. I reply to every email I get!
And please rate and review the show on iTunes. It’s a quick and painless way to show support. It takes less than a minute, and it helps more people find the show.