EggnogDecember 18, 2017
We’ve drunk some form of eggnog since medieval times. But it didn’t become a Christmas beverage until it reached America.
- Tis the Podcast: Check out the gang from Tis the Podcast. They share their favorite Christmas movie memories in this episode
- Jeffrey Morganthaler: Author and craft bartender Jeffrey Morganthaler shares his signature eggnog recipes
- The Bar Book: Jeffrey’s definitive guide to the elements of cocktail technique
Music from this episode
- “Night Light” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Contrarian” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Wish Background” — Kevin MacLeod, via Incompetech
- “Partly Sage” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
Stay connected to Christmas Past
Be sure to follow Christmas Past on social media. I’m posting fun extra Christmassy content on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I also sometimes post things to Pinterest. You can send me messages in any of those places, or you can write me at christmaspastpodcast AT gmail DOT COM. I reply to every email I get!
And please rate and review the show on iTunes. It’s a quick and painless way to show support. It takes less than a minute, and it helps more people find the show.