Sugar PlumsDecember 21, 2016
Even though you hear about sugar plums every Christmas, do you actually know what they are? In this episode we learn the mostly forgotten history of this Christmassy treat.
- Childhood Remastered: Hear the podcasts’s hosts share a Christmas memory in this episode. Then subscribe to their podcast on iTunes
- Sugar Plum recipe from food blogger Valerie Lugonja
Music from this episode
- “Just Watching” — Podington Bear, via Free Music Archive
- “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy” — Pyotr Tchaikovsky, performed by Kevin MacLeod, via Free Music Archive
- “Alone” — Shady Dave, via FreeSound
- “There is Romance” — Kevin MacLeod, via Incompetech
Stay connected to Christmas Past
Be sure to follow Christmas Past on social media. I’m posting fun extra Christmassy content on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I also sometimes post things to Pinterest. You can send me messages in any of those places, or you can write me at christmaspastpodcast AT gmail DOT COM. I reply to every email I get!
And please rate and review the show on iTunes. It’s a quick and painless way to show support. It takes less than a minute, and it helps more people find the show.