Thank you so much for listening to the Christmas Past podcast. Without listeners like you, there is no show! I’d love to keep the listening audience growing and growing. So if you’d like to show some support for the podcast, here are some quick and simple things you can do.
- Make sure you’ve subscribed. This is by far the most helpful thing you can do. It makes the podcast more visible to others who are searching for Christmas-related content.
- Write a review on iTunes.
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and share the content that I post with your own network.
- Read and share the articles I publish on Medium.
- Share episodes. The page for each episode includes a “share this” menu, so that you can share it by email or post it to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.
- Spread the word! Tell your friends, family, co-workers, whoever.