Pack an umbrella and a jumper, because the next stop for Christmas Around the World is the UK. This month, Chantelle and her guest Nadine give us the history and traditions that make a British Christmas…British!
Stay subscribed to Christmas Past, for episodes all throughout the year. And if you leave a review on Apple Podcasts, I’ll send you a sticker to say thanks. Contact me for details at christmaspastpodcast.com/contact.
Links from this episode
- November 1st: The Start of the Christmas Season. Proven with Science!
- Victorian Christmas Dinner is Served, Mrs. Beeton Style!
- All Things Christmas
Music in this episode
- “Rule Brittania!” — United States Army Strings, via Wikimedia Commons
- “Sal’s Piano Solo” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Glinka Nocturne” — Mikhail Ivanovich Glinka, via Museopen
- “Shift of Currents” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Ink” — Chad Crouch, via Free Music Archive