What a couple of weeks it’s been, sugarplums! The Christmas Past book release was a major success. 🎄📖
Thanks to your amazing support, it’s been a #1 New Release for more than two weeks now!
The audiobook is also one of Apple Books’s “Must Listens” for November!
I’ve been getting the word out about the book and generally spreading Christmas cheer around the podcast community and the media. Check out these recent places I’ve popped up:
Podcasts Guest Appearances
And many, many more to come! Stay tuned for details.
In the Media
- What is mincemeat? This sweet holiday dessert is different than it sounds — here’s how to make it — Yahoo News
- 6 Bizarre Superstitions About Christmas Babies — Romper
I’ll be doing several events in the coming weeks, including two in-person appearances in the Bay Area!
- Nov 19, 5PM PST: History Happy Hour at Ainsley House and Museum in Campbell
- Nov 26, 1:30 – 3PM PST: Book Signing at Hicklebee’s in San Jose
- Nov 29, 6:30 PM EST: Author Talk at Stoughton Public Library— Virtual event, open to all!
- Dec 6, 7PM EST Author Talk at the Mark Twain House and Museum — Virtual event, open to all!
- Dec 19, 7PM EST: Author Talk at Tewksbury Public Library — Virtual event, open to all!
The 2022 Season of Christmas Past is Almost Here!
On Thanksgiving Day, I’m kicking off the seventh season of Christmas Past. And I’m doing it with a return to a beloved Bay Area tradition: The Great Dickens Christmas Fair!
After Thanksgiving, join me every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for another fascination backstory to one of our favorite holiday’s traditions, and your Christmas memories. Speaking of which…
Send me your memories to appear in an episode. Simply record yourself speaking into your phone’s voice memo app, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep it reasonably short, clean and family friendly, and be sure to say your name and where you’re from.
May I Send You a Christmas Card and a Sticker?
I love sending handwritten Christmas cards to members of the Christmas Past family! If you review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, or review the book on Amazon, I’d be happy to send a card and an official Christmas Past sticker! After leaving a review, simply reach out for details.
Much More Fun to Come!
It’s not even Thanksgiving yet, sugarplums! There’s much more fun to come. Stay with me all season long. And until we meet again,
May your days be merry and bright!