Christmas wouldn’t be the same without the influence of Charles Dickens and his most famous work: A Christmas Carol. Some have even gone as far as saying he basically “invented” Christmas as we know it today. So…did he? Let’s ask him!
Special thanks to Denise Lamott, Kevin Patterson, Robert Young, and everyone at the Great Dickens Christmas Fair for allowing me to come and record.
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair
- Christmas in the Crosshairs by Gerry Bowler
- The Christmas Podcast Network
- Hallmark and Jess
Music in this Episode
- Traditional tune played by band at Dickens Fair
- “Snowfall” — Shady Dave, via FreeSound
- “Wish Background” — Kevin MacLeod, via Incompetech