“Father Christmas”…that’s what they call Santa Claus in England, right? Well, sort of, but there’s more to it than that. Join me and guest professor Gerry Bowler to look into the origins of this often misunderstood Christmas character.
Music in This Episode
- “A Peaceful Winter” — Scott Holmes, via Free Music Archive
- “Sentimental Light Hopeful Tender Piano” — Ashot-Danielyan-Composer, via Pixabay
- “Classical Piano And Cello” — Ashot-Danielyan-Composer, via Pixabay
- “Romanesca” — Cheryl Ann Fulton, via Magnatune Compilation
- “I Saw Three Ships” — James Edwards, via Magnatune Compilation
- “Modern Christmas Full no Santa” —Muzaproduction, via Pixabay