Listeners consistently tell me that hearing people’s Christmas memories is one of their favorite things about the podcast. Well, now it’s your turn! I’d love to include a Christmas memory from you in the 2018 season of Christmas Past.
Don’t be shy!
I’m sure you have lots of Christmas memories to share that Christmas Past listeners would love to hear. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy or out of the ordinary. If you’re looking for some ideas, how about:
- The best Christmas gift you ever got (or gave)
- Your favorite Christmas movie, song, or TV special from the past
- A family tradition
- A Christmas recipe
- Describe what Christmas is like where you currently live, or used to live
How to be on the show
The easiest way is to record a voice memo on your phone and email it to christmaspastpodcast at gmail dot com. Your smartphone comes with a built-in “voice recorder” or “voice memo” app. Simply record a 60-second message, and then email it. Here’s how that would look on an iPhone:
- Try to keep your message to roughly a minute. A little more or less is fine
- Don’t worry about how you sound! I can edit out any “ums,” “ahs,” and pauses to make you sound great
- Try to record yourself in a quiet space. If there’s too much background noise, the recording may be unusable
- Keep the content and language clean and family friendly
If you have any other questions, just contact me and ask away. I’m looking forward to making you part of the show in 2018 and sharing your Christmas memories with our ever-growing family!