Since the early 1930s, Rockefeller Center has been home to an enormous Christmas tree, elaborately decorated and introduced each season with great fanfare and spectacle. The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree has become America’s Christmas tree. Christine Roussel, the official Archivist of Rockefeller Center, joins Brian to tell the tale of this iconic institution.
Music in This Episode
- “The Broker” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Angels We Have Heard on High – Hark The Herald Angels Sing” — James Edwards, via Magnatune Compilation
- “Glow“— Scott Buckley, via scottbuckley.com.au
- “A Jazz Piano” — Music for Videos, via Pixabay
- “Owl’s Christmas” — Owl Glance, via Pixabay
- “Jingle Bells Violin (Main)” — Daddy’s Music, via Pixabay