Hello from Christmas Past Headquarters, and welcome to September of 2022! It’s the beginning of the “BER months” (all of the months ending in b-e-r). If you’re like me, you think of this time of year as the Christmas pre-season. 🙂 Only 114 days to go. 🎄
The days are getting shorter, the school year is starting, and everything smells like pumpkin spice. What better time to check in with the Christmas Past family about all the exciting stuff coming in the SEVENTH season of Christmas Past?
(I really can’t believe I’ve been at it this long. Christmas Past is one of the longest running podcasts about Christmas!)
Here’s what’s in store for the coming months.
Christmas Past Season 7
I’ve got a fresh batch of episodes for 2022 where I dive into the backstory behind one of your favorite Christmas traditions. Look for these episodes to drop three times a week between Thanksgiving and Christmas. (And there may be some bonus episodes thrown in here and there.)
Between now and Thanksgiving, I’ll probably release four or five preseason episodes. Stay subscribed so you don’t miss anything!
The Christmas Past Book
The big news for 2022 is that the Christmas Past arrives on November 1! It’s available for pre-order now at your favorite online bookseller, like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and BooksAMillion. It’s available in hardcover, ebook, and audiobook!
Podcast and event appearances
I’ll be making the rounds on several Christmas and non-Christmas related podcasts to discuss Christmas and the book. Even though the season is just getting started, I’ve already committed to appearing on these great podcasts:
- For the Love with Jen Hatmaker
- Christmas Countdown
- Can’t Wait for Christmas
- All Things Cozy
- Christmas Clatter
- Deck the Hallmark
- Christmas Morning
I’ve got some live events in the works too, but it’s too soon to say anything about them. 🤐
See you again soon
I’ll be back again next month for more updates and announcements. In the meantime, I have a few small favors to ask of you.
- Send me a Christmas memory to appear on the show. Now’s the time to do it. Just record a short voice memo on your phone and send it to christmaspast podcast AT gmail dot com.
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts. To say thanks, I’ll send a Christmas Past sticker and a hand written Christmas card
- Tell a friend about the show. The Christmas Past family has grown mainly through word of mouth. It’s like spreading Christmas cheer!
- Join our private Christmas Past Facebook group. Keep the Christmas spirit going in our online family gathering.
Until next time, may your days be merry and bright!